From October 2020 to July 2023, the CvO GyO is a partner in the European LOOP project (Erasmus+ project number: 2020-1-PT01-KA201-078764).
Together with three science institutes and three schools from Portugal, Italy and Greece, we develop a digital toolkits for teacher's trainings. Our aim is to explore the role of mentors in teacher's trainings and to offer certified qualification programs for mentors. The project is led by the research institution 'Casa do Professor' from Braga, Portugal.
On one hand, the CvO GyO works as a role model, since we, as a German school, have many years of experience with the supervision and support of mentees by mentors. On the other hand, teacher's trainings and mentor's qualification programs are very important to us.
We are asking ourselves: What competencies do good mentors need to have and to what extent dodigital toolkits contribute to personal face-to-face trainings?
Global network of LOOP
Platform 'Match the Mentor'
- Casa do Professor, Portugal (Koordination)
- Gymnasiale Oberstufe des Schulzentrums Carl von Ossietzky, Germany
- 1o Peiramatiko Gymnasio Athinas, Greece
- ETHNIKO KAI KAPODISTRIAKO PANEPISTIMIO ATHINON, Greece
- CESIE, Italy
- IPSSEOP Pietro Piazza, Italy
- ASDPESO // Colégio João Paulo II, Portugal